Our Mission: To provide safe, affordable and quality housing opportunities to improve the lives of the citizens in our community who are in need. To be good stewards of public trust and funds and to serve all customers with respect.
- A family that meets the HUD requirements on citizenship or immigration status.
- An annual income at the time admission that does not exceed the low income limits
as set by HUD.
- Original birth certificates and Social Security cards for all family members.
- Meets or exceeds the Application Selection Criteria set forth in the Housing
Authority’s Admin Plan.
Local preferences will be granted to applicants who are otherwise eligible and can verify that they meet at least one of the preferences below.
- Working families whose head-of-household or spouse has been employed 6 months or longer.
- Families who head-of-household or spouse is 62 years or older.
- Families meeting the local preferences will be assisted first on the waiting list according to date and time.